Vertical Fall Metal Detector Insight VF
The Insight VF vertical fall metal detector, from Lock Inspection Systems, is ideal for free fall production lines with minimal space.
At a processing speed of 50 tons per hour, the Insight VF vertical fall metal detector is specifically designed for installation between gravity feed hoppers and bagging or weighing systems. The system is suitable for pivot or fixed mounting and is equipped with a cow bell or sealed flap reject mechanism. The VF Vertical Fall can achieve best-in-class sensitivity due to the smaller aperture size and offers exceptional performance on conductive products such as shredded cheese.
The new conveyor design of this vertical fall metal detector incorporates modular belting with an end drive unit that eliminates sprockets and chains. All flat surfaces have been removed and hollow tubing has been eliminated. The system meets OSHA, ANCI, CSA and AMI specifications
- Integrated Digital Search Head and DDS vector display deliver perfect product setups
- Best in class sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Minimum installation space required due to compact design
- Throughput up to 50 tonnes per hour
- Supplied complete with frame, throughput tube and choice of quick release reject devices
- Optix – a powerful reporting and diagnostic software that clearly displays a detailed profile of your product for perfect set ups and timely reports
- External USB port
- Available with wired or wireless ethernet datalink port and SCADA capability
- Detector heads are sealed to IP66 (NEMA 4X)
High throughput rates coupled with best in class sensitivity makes the INSIGHT VF system ideal for the detection and rejection of metallic contamination during the handling of free falling materials either at the beginning of a production line or at any suitable point in manufacturing. Ideal for processing cereals, cocoa, coffee, sugars, spices, dried fruit and vegetables, flour, milk powder products, rice, chemical granules and plastic pellets.