IQ4 PIPELINE METAL DETECTOR
The IQ4 Pipeline is a robust system designed for both Sterile in Place (SIP) and easy strip down cleaning depending on the application, complying to EN1672-2 hygiene standards. This system is designed to be used with pumped and flowing products such as meat slurries, soups, sauces, jams or dairy.
Designed to be on a mobile stand with gas strut for height adjustment (meat applications) or a fixed L Bracket (non-meat applications), the IQ4 Pipeline is built to IP69K rating making it suitable for both high-care and low-care environments.
- Pipe Diameter ("): 2, 2.5, 3, 4
- Pipe Connections: Tri Clamp or RD80 (threaded)
- Finish: 304 Stainless steel
- Mounting Options: Stand, L Bracket, Hinge (Handtmann)
- Supply Voltages: 85 to 265 V, single phase 50/60Hz, neutral & amp;Earth
- Power Consumption: 20 VA
- Air Supply: 5 to 8 Bar (10mm Outside Dia) 72-116 PSI
- Temperature Range: -10 to +40 oC (14 to 104 oF)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)IP Rating: IP69K
- PVS Enabled: Yes
- Reporting: Batch, Shift
- Data Retrieval: Via USB, Ethernet, TRACS
- Optional Extras: Remote Control Box
- Cooling: Vortex
- X-Ray Safety: Leakage less than 1 µSv/h
- Machine Weight: 160kg
- Detection Algorithms: 2 x Contaminant, 3 x Object checking, 2 x Image optimization
- Reporting: Event, Batch and Shift
- Data Retrieval: Via USB
7” Touchscreen with a New Easy to Use Interface
Standard across all of the IQ4 range, the big 7” touchscreen offers 33% more space than previous generation metal detectors and improves usability.
Expertise in Different Product Applications
With over 20 years of research and development in Pipeline applications our experts know the right rejects and system options for every product.
Built with Filling Machines in Mind
The IQ4 Pipeline is designed to be compatible with vacuum filling machine brands such as Handtmann, Vemag and Risco.