IQ4 VERTICAL FALL METAL DETECTOR
The IQ4 Vertical Fall is a gravity fed / throat metal detector system designed for inspecting bulk, powders and granules. This system is supplied complete with frame, throughput tube and a choice of sealed valve or cowbell reject, depending on application.
The IQ4 Vertical Fall offers the latest 7” colour touchscreen with the engaging new user interface designed to make light work of setting, running and maintaining the IQ4 range, minimalizing user errors.
The IQ4 range of Metal Detectors offer optimized mechanics to deliver performance improvements using variable-frequency detection (31 to 882 KHz).
Ideal for these products
- Dried Foods, Cereals & Grains
- Fruit, Vegetables & Nuts
- Other Food & Beverages
- Material of Construction: 304 Brushed stainless steel
- True Variable Frequency: 31 to 882 KHz
- Supply Voltages: 85 to 265 V, single phase 50/60Hz,Neutral & Earth
- Power Consumption: 20 VA
- Air Supply: 5 to 8 Bar (10mm Outside Dia) 72-116 PSI
- Temperature Range: -10 to +35 °C (14 to 95 °F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
- IP Rating: IP66
- PVS Enabled: Yes
- Ethernet Capability: Yes
- USB Capability: Yes
Standard across all of the IQ4 range, the big 7” touchscreen offers 33% more space than previous generation metal detectors and improves usability.
Faster, Better Auto-Learn
With significant improvements in signal processing, the new Auto-Learn rapidly delivers excellent detection sensitivities out of the box and provides more line uptime than ever before.
Best in Class Detection Levels for Magnetic and Non-magnetic Metals
The IQ4 Vertical Fall offers excellent detection levels of up to 0.6FE, 0.7NFE and 0.8 StSt.